Friday, July 2, 2010

Just Things

Silly me. I blog yesterday about cutting back on the cigarettes, and what does Master do? Of course... he forbids me cigarettes for three days. (Meaning tomorrow around 10am I can beg him permission to smoke another one. Do I really think he will give permission? Probably not. As he reminded me when I teased him about that, it's his choice whether he does or not.)

Right now, I have written and erased a few different things for this second paragraph. He added a new blog entry to my task list for today, but I don't really seem to have anything to write about at this point. I feel a little burned out, I guess. Not with the relationship or anything like that, no! Just with all the running around and knowing I have two chapters of work due for class this week, working, cleaning the apartment, trying to take better care of myself... all of that. Right now, I really would love to go back into the bedroom and sleep for three... four... five hours or so. I would love to not have to go in to work late tonight, then stay there all night until after the dawn.

Hells, I would love to be with him right now, getting him coffee or tea or ice water. Fixing his dinner. Washing his clothes for the holiday weekend. Anything! Just so long as it centered around him. So long as it was something that would make him happy, or at least make his life a bit easier.

This entry gets to be cut short, though, as he is sending me to bed for a nap right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment