Friday, June 18, 2010

Really, I Am Going To Do Housework!

Yes, I am.

Just as soon as I get rid of this headache.

You better believe I can be a weenie. A big ole ballpark frank - I plump up all juicy when I feel the need to be more of a weenie than a regular hot dog.

I have friends who deal with so much more physically than I could imagine, and they push and push and get what they need to get done, done. I am embarrassed to admit I still find "reasons" to loll around and not clean the apartment, not do laundry, not wash the dishes. (And yet that embarrassment still isn't always enough to get me up off my tush and moving.)

I think I am allergic to sweating in the heat.  (And that's only half a joke there, too.)

But yes, as soon as this headache goes away completely, I am going to at least take out the trash. Then I might do some dishes, and wash the sheets on my bed. I don't go to work for quite a few hours yet, so I should have enough time to do all this. Oh, and perhaps vacuum as well. My cat sheds enough fur to knit a scarf each time I pet her, so I can imagine how many layers of kitty hair are woven into the carpets since I vacuumed last week!

I do have to say I am thankful Master understands all this, too. Well, the fact he hates melting heat as well helps in that department! It would definitely be different if I lived with him and was neglecting all of this... of course, if I was living with him, there would be that nifty thing called air conditioning, too. with frigid air flowing into all the rooms, I wouldn't be worried about falling over in a heat-induced faint, right?

And guess what? Through the miracle of little green see-through pills with Advil stamped in white across them, I am no longer feeling the tightness nor pain of the nasty headache monster. Out goes the trash now!

No comments:

Post a Comment