Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Little Bit Of Training

Since this is a long-distance relationship for now, Master and I do things "together" usually online. We fire up the Skype and talk a lot, and occasionally "watch tv". That started with showing each other different clips on YouTube, and has grown into watching whole shows on that site. Currently? Pride and Prejudice, the 1995 version with Colin Firth and Jennifer Erle. (I think I need to look over on Hulu to see what else I can suggest we can watch together, too...) While we're not physically curled up on the couch together and watching, it still feels like that in closeness with the voice application.

Last night, Master had me wear the wrist and ankle cuffs he sent me while we watched two of the episodes. The ankle cuffs were locked, though the wrist ones weren't. (I was too afraid I'd not be able to get out of them, and sitting there naked and bound by myself when having to call for 911 to come help me? You know I begged him not to have me lock the wrists!) About halfway through, he asked me how they felt. And to be honest, I really liked them. The ankle ones, especially, because they are soft but strong, and felt to me the same as if his hands were wrapped around my ankles, holding them in place. Even though he wasn't here, it was almost as if he was. And it was nice.

Yes, it's hard to completely feel submission over distance like this, especially as we've not met before. (I guess at some point I should explain the whole situation.) Compound it with how both our lives went hectic right as I was collared, plus the different work schedules, and the fact my training has really only been in an online capacity, and you have "hard". But hells, I'd rather have it start out hard than go for a few years and then run up against problems. I know over time there probably will be problems every so often, but at least this is a good testing ground for those later on.

But I do really like those cuffs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment