Saturday, June 19, 2010

Within Fortune Cookies

Around the end of February, I had a huge taste for Chinese delivery. Love the stuff. Better than pizza by far. (Delivery guy is cuter, too!) I took to saving my little fortunes, just like I used to when I was a kid. I mean, who knows when they might prove true, right?

This one week, I got the same fortune twice, which is odd even for me.: Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you. I think hey, you never know... so I save these fortunes, wondering what in the world could be so cool as to fulfill that in three months.

Three months later I was collared by my Master.

Just now, waiting for my bath to fill (disgustingly hot again today, so I am going to soak), I open a fortune cookie from Panda Express I got yesterday. A partnership shall prove successful for you.

Maybe I should play these lottery numbers on the backs of the slips... 

No comments:

Post a Comment